The Custom Pro 4K Matrix achieves new levels of both performance and flexibility. AV installers can now easily specify their desired I/O structure and choose the additional control features required for a specific AV project. The Custom Pro Matrix has been specifically designed to operate in challenging AV environments. Its robust housing and interlocking board configuration make both installation and maintenance a seamless experience. Advanced optional features include audio breakout, simultaneous HDBaseT™ / HDMI outputs, RS-232 pass through, and a web browser interface module for enhanced control and configuration.
- 8×8 and 16×16 chassis available
- 2-Way and 4-Way interchangeable input & output boards
- Optional control boards: IR Routing, audio breakout with line level volume control, RS-232
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Pre-configured Pro Matrix models available
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Supports 4K UHD video up to 70m at 4K over HDBaseT™ (as per output board specifications)
- Web interface module for control and configuration of Matrix
- Control of Matrix via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- 3rd Party drivers available for major control brands
- Advanced EDID management
- 2U Design for 19” rack mount integration – rack mounting kit included
Blustream is delighted to announce the arrival of the first HDBaseT™ Matrix solutions that support 4K HDR resolutions. The Custom Pro range is expanding with a host of new 4K HDR supported boards. What do we mean by that? We mean that by using our advanced Colour Space Conversion the Custom Pro supports 18Gbps signals at 60Hz 4:4:4 (and 4K with HDR).
Independent down-scaling of 4K video inputs on all CSC HDBaseT™ output boards, allows for displays only capable of supporting lower video resolutions to receive 4K video while still showing maximum original 4K UHD resolution on the higher-definition displays.
With a Custom Pro Matrix you can choose the configuration that best suits your client; we have also prepared some pre-configured alternatives that boast audio breakout, simultaneous HDBaseT™ / HDMI outputs, RS-232 pass through and a web browser interface module for enhanced control. The new Custom Pro solution is the perfect choice for installations that aspire to deliver the very latest 4K & HDR resolutions.